Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Job Hunting, Work Out, Job Hunting, Weird Cat, Interview!, Work Out...

The last week has been pretty monotonous. I have been busy with job hunting (most of the time) and also working out (mostly jogging). I have also had the chance to discover that something is really wrong with Leila (Phillips cat). I think she suffers from some kind of retardation. This accord to me yesterday when I saw her drinking water from the toilet (?). I think that was the reason why she fell into the toilet the other day. She is drinking from everywhere els, except her own bowl. I am no cat expert, but I don't think that is a normal behavior...or is it?

Anyway, I got great news about my job hunting. I got an interview with a sales company...yeey! At least I'm getting somewhere! I have it on Thursday and I really hope it goes better then last time. I just need to relax and be myself the 15 min that the interview is going to take (thank god its not longer!). I would like to continue looking for jobs today, its just that our internet is capt and working REALLY slowly, so I cant do much on it. But that is good, because now I have a good excuse to clean up my room and sort my papers and clothes out (something that I should have done a long time ago). I will also make myself time to work out later and of course practise on my interview for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment: