Sunday, April 5, 2009

Job Interview

The interview went very quickly and without me talking so much (she only asked me two questions). I was also being interviewed with another girl which made it a bit easier and more relaxed. But even if the interview was short and without much questions and with another person there, I was REALLY nervous. I still think I did better then last time, one big reason for that is that they want to see me again! I don't think it means I got the job yet, but they want to show me how they are working and if I am the right person for the position. Now I just need to book myself a time with them and we will see how it goes from there...Yeey!

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas du får jobbet gumman! Det är väl verkligen på tiden! Puss! /Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. bra där kära systeryster! puss puss

    ReplyDelete