Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Internet, Humans Best Friend!

Hi, my name is Jelena, and I'm an Internetoholic!
I really don't know what I would do without Internet. Its not until your without Internet for a while, you see how much important it is too you. I haven't been able to do any job hunting, or writing blog or watching fun YouTube clips and it had been terrifying. I have been so desperate that I dragged my beloved lap top to friends houses, just to steal some needed Internet. But now its finally starting to work again, better and faster then before and I cant be more happy about it! Now I can FINALLY do some work on it, get information about things and continue my job hunting. Me and Phillip are also thinking of moving into the city, and for that to happen, I need to get myself a fulltime job so I can afford paying the rent and food, but also have spare money for amusement and to save up for my trips. So yeah, we will see how good that plan goes. Tomorrow night we are going to look at an apartment, and we will see how it goes from there. If the place has working whireless internet, ill move in faster then you can say "capped".

2 comments:

  1. Uppdatera mera piffen! Gärna på engelska och inte bosniska tack (även om det e ett fint språk)! ;) saknar dig härhemma! Puss Puff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to ask if you are open for exchange link with our blog

    job Centre. Let me know your feedback.

    ReplyDelete