Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Job Hunting

These past couple of days has been devoted for job hunting and training. Its time for me to start working out on a regular basis again after many months of bumming around, I just hope I can sustain my training program now that I have started.

And what It comes to job hunting, no new news. I applied for a couple of jobs yesterday, and last night I got an answer from one of them and it wasn't good. They already fulfilled the position that I was wanting. So its just for me to continue searching and not not give up. Before I came here I had goals that I wanted to achieve during my stay, and damn I'm going to achieve them! I am not going anywhere til I fulfill them and make the best out of my stay here! I just need to be stubborn and goal oriented and I guess everything will work it self out sooner or later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete